Google+ Medical Providers | Living with Brain Injury
Resources & Inspiration for Life with Brain Injury

Medical Providers

Traumatic brain injuries requires specialized treatments.    People with severe TBI are often cared for in an acute care and rehabilitation hospital that specializes in neurological care.   People with mild TBI are often left to figure it out on their own.   In any case, it is essential to find medical providers who specialize in TBI care.    This includes doctors, physical therapists, psychologists, vision care and other medical services associated with TBI treatment.   I offer no endorsement of the resources listed below:

2 Responses to “Medical Providers

  1. William S maxfield, MD

    HI: Send me an email address and I will provide data on what we have been doing with SPECT brain scans, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and agressive rehab for TBI/PTSD and cognative defect after surgery. For data on stroke go to to see how HBOT helps stroke. Thanks. WSM MD

Let Me Hear From You