I’ve mentioned before that noise is a problem for me. It seems there is more to just noise than I realized. I just started “trying” to listen to an audio book using my iPod earphones. I was on a plane where there were many others sounds and conversations. Even though the sound coming through the earphones was very loud, I had a very difficult time focusing on what was said. I had to close my eyes and really concentrate. After a few moments I experienced something unusual where I felt there was a back and forth sensation going on in my head. It’s the same kind of thing I feel when I try looking through binoculars. What is this? Have any of you noticed something like this? The experience created a lot of fatigue for me which often includes my eyes watering a lot as if I’m crying. It was not a great experience (but I’ll keep trying).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Taking Back Control After Your Brain Injury
- How My Brain Injury Taught Me Gratitude and To Be in the Moment
- More Is not Better!
- Survival Tips for the Holidays with a Brain Injury
- Strange Sensations After a Brain Injury
- K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple Sweetie (part 2)
- K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple Sweetie (part 1)