Why is it that many of our other body parts get so much attention from ourselves and the medical profession? We get checkups, eliminate “bad” foods, exercise, and do other things to keep those parts in good working order as we age. Most of us pay little attention to keeping our brain healthy. Our brain is essential to our being alive and defining who we are. We don’t spend a lot of time being “brain aware”. Whether you are a person with TBI or you do not have an injured brain, you need to take action to maintain and improve brain health. I have collected a number of articles that give good advice on brain health for everyone. Find out more on my page Brain Health.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Taking Back Control After Your Brain Injury
- How My Brain Injury Taught Me Gratitude and To Be in the Moment
- More Is not Better!
- Survival Tips for the Holidays with a Brain Injury
- Strange Sensations After a Brain Injury
- K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple Sweetie (part 2)
- K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple Sweetie (part 1)